Hayley Morgan is a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur who inspires women to create lives of more passion and less fuss. Her first book called Wild and Free, co-written with Jess Connolly, was published in May 2016 and quickly became a USA Today Bestseller. She and her husband started Wildly Co., an ethical children’s clothing line, and she is also the co-founder of the Influence Conference and Network. Hayley lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with her husband and their four sons. She blogs at www.thetinytwig.com and www.hayleyemorgan.com.
That's the official bio, but on a lighter note:
- I loves Diet Mountain Dew, even though my husband and boys say it's going to turn me into a Ninja Turtle.
- You can often find me cross-legged on the floor of an art supply store debating between the merits of five different shades of green paint.
- I've given in to the fact that reading on a Kindle is just more convenient than paper books. I KNOW.
- I wanted to be an astronaut (or the president) as a little girl. High aspirations have never been a problem for this girl. ((insert nervous grimace emoji here))
- I'm an ambivert, meaning I straddle the line between introversion and extroversion. This is common for my Meyers-Briggs type ENFP. This also causes confusing patterns in my life.
- Both my office and kitchen windows overlook my elderly neighbor's backyard. She often plays the flute in her bathing suit outside on warm summer days. This is one of my favorite things about our house.
- I love to vacation "at the lake" and look forward to the last week in July every single year.